Monday, January 23, 2012

Questions About How To Do A Fishtail Braid On The Side

Mark asks…

How well do you like your hair and what hairstyle suits you best?

I have 3 hair questions that I am curious about!

1. Describe your hair (color, texture, length, etc)
2. How well do you like your hair (1-10) and why?
3. What hairstyle suits you best?

For me:
1. I have long hair and it's naturally black. I am from the Middle East, so it's VERY thick! It's not straight or curly, it's kind of wavy.
2. My hair would be a 9, because it's manageable and even though it's thick, I love my hair!
3. Best casual hairstyles would definitely be braids. Normal braids, fishtail braids, side braids, french braids, dutch braids, they all look pretty on my hair. I also like buns and another hairstyle I discovered looks really good with my hair is a side bun with my hair all curly it's gorgeous! And I like putting bright accessories to contrast my dark hair.

What about you?!

admin answers:

1) Dark, shiney brown hair, super curly, super thick. Like Alicia Key's extensions, but hair is 100% MINE! It's shoulder length when curly, but half way down my back when straight.

2) 10000!!! I LOVE my hair, even though it's thick, and curly, and hard to maintain, I absolutely love the way it suits my face, and my personality (awesome, bubbly, out-there) and I also love getting compliments off white people saying they wish they had my hair (not being racist here, just true).

3) My hair looks best when it's curly, wild and BIG! Haha, it also looks good in two pony tails like a child, and in cornrows, I love flowery head bands that contrast my hair colour too... BUT MOST OF ALL, I LOVE THE WAY TRILBY HATS LOOK IN MY HAIR, IT LOOKS SOOOO COOL!!

Carol asks…

poll: do you think a fishtail braid is too casual for my hair for a wedding?

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/0611-vanessa-hudgens_bd.jpg

I am just a guest of the wedding (not a bridesmaid or anything) and I have no idea on how to do my hair but I kinda want to do a fishtail braid like the one in the link above. I have long side bangs by the way so my hair is going to be parted to the side. Do you think that's too casual?

admin answers:

No, since you're just a guest it's pretty and you don't look like you are trying too hard. I like it a lot :)

Mandy asks…

do you think a fishtail braid is too casual for my hair for a wedding I'm going to?

I am just a guest of the wedding (not a bridesmaid or anything) and I have no idea on how to do my hair but I kinda want to do a fishtail braid
http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/0611-vanessa-hudgens_bd.jpg
I have long side bangs by the way so my hair is going to be parted to the side. Do you think that's too casual?

admin answers:

I would kill to have thin enough hair for a prety side braid lol yes that would look very pretty and almost beachy wedding style (: try adding a cute clip for a more formal look :DD

Sharon asks…

Need a cute, quick new hairstyle (Easy 10 points)?

Okay, so tomorrow morning Im going to look on here before I do my hair and hopefully I will have some good answers. :)

Okay, so I really need a nice hairstyle for tommorrow. I have long brown wavy/curly hair thats thick. Its JUST long enough to barely reach the bottom of my shoulder blades. I have bangs that Im currently growing out (they used to be full bangs) and they are just long enough to tuck behind my ear. I also have a VERY stubborn middle part that doesnt usually cooperate when I want it to be side. I always do the same things- low side pony, braid, pony, headband. I really want something new, maybe one of those hairstyles but with a quirk to it? (I know how to do fishtail braids, but for some reason it always falls out....):) I was hoping for something really quick and easy.

Thank you!!! :)
OH, and I also have done messy bun a lot...but not side bun. ;) Ill consider it.
OH, and I also have done messy bun a lot...but not side bun. ;) Ill consider it.
OH, and I also have done messy bun a lot...but not side bun. ;) Ill consider it.
OH, and I also have done messy bun a lot...but not side bun. ;) Ill consider it.
whoa, my computer spazzed and posted that a bunch. 0_0 sorry.

admin answers:

It sounds like you have beautiful hair.. Long, thick and curly! I say you leave it down, put some moose in it so it doesn't frizz and the curls stay in place and maybe do just a small braid right along your hair line. Its fast and you don't have to worry about your bangs being in the way, it also looks cute when you put your hair up in a ponytail!

Michael asks…

cute hair styling tips!?

so when i wake up in the morning, i really dont feel like spending more than 10-15 minutes on my hair. i have really frizzy-curly hair that floats around a lot and for some reason, sometimes its too greasy and sometimes its way too dry! i need something easy and quick i can do but also looks cute. btw i 15 going on 16 years old. i know how to do french braids, and a french side twist, and a french-braided fishtail ponytail, but what else can i do? and how can i do it? :) PLEASE HELP!!

&&thanks in advance!

admin answers:

1.) For shampoo I would use herbal essences hello hydration and conditioner.. It's very inexpensive and you can find it at like a walmart.

2.) Do you ever starighten it? If you do Paul MItchell supper skinny serum works wonderfully but its kinda expensive. So if you don't want to pay that you could buy some garnier frutis leave in conditioner or something

3) After you go in the shower you can do french braids at night when it's still wet and take them out in the morning.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment