Thursday, January 12, 2012

Questions About How To Do A Fishtail Braid Video

Susan asks…

How do you do a fishtail braid?

Ok I know I sound completely stupid but no matter how many times I look at a video on how to do one or read something I mess up and get confused. Can anyone give me like instructions in like the simplest way possible?

admin answers:

Http://www.wikihow.com/Fishtail-Braid
that's my favorite tutorial. I'm still working on how to perfect the fish tail braid

William asks…

Fishtail braid for dummies?

i have watched all the videos in the world, and i cant find out how to do the fishtail braid. it is extremely hard for me! is their any advice for making a fishtail braid alot easier to do? include video links and/ or URL's; i dont care, JUST HELP!!! :P

admin answers:

Growing up my mom would always do the fishtale on me because she grew up wearing it...so once it came "instyle" i was happy cuz i already knew how to do it. So basicly you split your hair into two sections. Then you take a little outter piece from the right section and cross it over to the inside of the left section. Then you take a little outter piece from the left section and cross it over to the inside of the right section. Then you continue till you reach the bottom of your hair then you tie it off with an elastic and now you have a fishtale braid!! Hope this helped! <3

Robert asks…

Fishtail braid/plait?

I've watched countless videos and read millions of how to's. There has to be a simple video out there, or how to, that I'm just not finding. How did you learn to braid your hair into a fishtail? I have super super thin, wispy hair that is difficult to do much with, so that might be my problem.

admin answers:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJvLUl89ko
hope this is better than the rest..it worked for me :)

Laura asks…

Fishtail braids .?

I really want to learn how to do fishtail braids and have tried youtube videos but when i try their method, i just end up with a normal plait. Please help!

admin answers:

With Fish tail, You don't have three pieces. Take a Small section starting at the back of your head, and put your finger up threw the hair, So it makes two sections. Then take a section from the other side, and cross it over to the top section, Then switch sides, and do the same for the other side.

Eh...I think I explained this right..That's basically how I do mine..Gah, I'm a horrible explainer, especially for Fishtail braids.

Jenny asks…

fishtail braids?

i love the way a fishtail braid looks but idk how to do it!

how do u fishtail a braid???? include links and pics and if u could a video,, like from u tube or something.
ツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ
【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】

admin answers:

My hair looked amazing last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fdnkjashgxl

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment