Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Questions About How To Delete Facebook Pictures

John asks…

How can I delete Facebook pictures?

I have some pictures that are, well let's just say from a time when I had a fuller figure, that I want to delete. But, I don't know how. Do how can I delete my Facebook pictures?
If it had the words delete there or, ask if I wanted to delete it I wouldn't be asking how to delete it on here.

admin answers:

Yah just press the delete button and press ok on the confirmation popup.this will delete the picture.

Jenny asks…

How can I delete tagged Facebook pictures?

I tried removing the tag but the picture is still there. I want to delete the picture my friend tagged me.

admin answers:

If its not your picture you cant actually delete the picture, you can only the tag. The only way it goes down is if your friend takes it down?

Linda asks…

Can you make a police report for someone not deleting pictures of you on their Facebook?

My ex boyfriend will not delete our old facebook pictures. Could I make a police report for this? If not, How can I contact facebook about this matter? I've already tried looking on facebook to contact them & cannot seem to find it anywhere. Thank you.

admin answers:

Only if you're being cyberbullied. You can't blame him for not deleting it though. It's either he loves you still or he's bitter; or both. :D

report it as spam. Report it on facebook through spamming it or flagging it. Then a pop up check box will appear if what kind of spam is it. I think it has, 'immoral content' 'it's abusing me' i don't like it' other. Then send

Joseph asks…

How do you delete pictures from Facebook?

Ok, so there is a new photo I have on Facebook. I went to set it as my profile picture and it asked me if I wanted to crop it. It had not done this with my other profile pictures. Anyway, I accidently cropped my face and went to check my profile pic. It was changed to a big close up of my face and I changed it back. But now the close up of my face (which i do not like) has ended up in my album "profile pictures". I don't know how to delete it. Anyone do? Thanks.

admin answers:

When you delete the Photo
Remember to appoint a New Profile Picture
because even with the photo deleted it could remain your profile image, until it is replaced

George asks…

How do I delete pictures from facebook?

I want to delete pictures that I've posted on my facebook account profile, does anone know how to do that?

admin answers:

Click 'view profile' in the top left corner of your facebook home page, then in the top right corner of the profile picture that will appear in big you choose 'change picture' and click 'Remove your picture'.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment