Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Questions About How To Hack A Facebook Account

Laura asks…

How to Hack A Facebook Account?

How do people these days hack Facebook Accounts? What software/websites do they use, and what works? I have seen people say things on other peoples accounts. How do they do these things?

admin answers:

Why do you want to know? It sounds like you're looking for help with how to hack someone yourself. Why else would you want to know which websites are used and what works? You're too curious and you don't even have a legitimate reason for wanting to know how to do this kind of shady behavior.

Saying you have "seen people say things on other peoples accounts" is very telling. Its a contrived excuse. First you're aggressively asking where to get info on how its done and you also want to know what works best. Then you back track with a really poor reason.

So what you've seen it happen on other peoples accounts - why should that be a concern to you if its never been done to you? If you had a legitimate reason for wanting to know how to hack an account you would've explained your reasons first.

Except there is no legitimate reason for wanting to know how to do it. The question you would be asking is how to protect yourself so you can prevent that from happening to you or your friends.

I hope you don't find the answer to your questions and I'm tempted to report this post.

Chris asks…

Is it possible for anyone to hack a facebook account?

Like there are plenty of articles of how a facebook account is hacked.Do all of these work?and can just about anyone do it?
also if someone hacks your account,will there be no email or notice sent to your login email or login name about the change?
Is all of it that simple?

admin answers:

Untill now for me no.. :(

Mary asks…

How to hack facebook account?

i want to hack a facebook account just for fun..i'm just 13 yrs..so i won't do anything wrong...

admin answers:

Skype...

Add me as 'rxooxt'...

That's all.

Donald asks…

How can I hack a Facebook account from my iPhone?

I'm needing to get into my boyfriends Facebook account. He's been acting very shady and I may just be over reacting but, for my own personal satisfaction, I really want to get into it. I've tried googling it and going through multiple sites but none that I've found tell me anything. I don't own a computer so I really need a way to do it through my iPhone.

admin answers:

Gaining access to a computer system without authorization is actually a felony. You might want to rethink things.

- Dominic

Sandra asks…

How do I find out who tried to hack my facebook account?

I recieved an email from facebook saying "facebook password confirmation request" even though I had been offline the time that it had happened. Also, my friend has changed her password, so you don't think that it might just send it to everyone on her contact list [including me]. What's happened did someone try to hack me or not... ?

admin answers:

Someone tried to change the password on your facebook account, nothing else.

In order to prevent hacking, Facebook emails you and asks you to confirm you made the request to change, then you can change it. The only way someone could change it without your knowledge is if they know your email login details and can get in and delete the request email from Facebook after changing it.

If no one has access to your email account, you are safe, don't worry. Maybe you ought to change your email password anyway, just in case an ex-partner is playing games on you.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment