Sunday, January 1, 2012

Questions About How To Be A Gentleman Tv Show

Susan asks…

I am going to be on a reality TV show but want to continue my career post reality TV. Any sugestions?!?

I'm 16 and going to be on a reality TV show called World's Next Top Gentlemen of Class. As of now, it's a small production based on a fantastic idea: teaching teenagers to live healthy lifestyles and preparing them for the real world and a successful future. So far, Mtv3's has agreed to air the show and possibly other networks will pick it up. But my dream is to be a singer and actor, so that's why Im glad to be on this show because I know It will open some doors for me. But what happens if this gets me no where? How do I continue my life and make my dreams come true post reality TV? Any suggestions, ideas or comments?! Please help.

admin answers:

Reality TV is for posers!!!

Helen asks…

Do you like the Fullmetal Alchemist animes (tv show) or manga better?

Personally, I like the manga SOOOOOOOOO much better. But this is not be completely fair because I have only watched about half of the 1st FMA anime before I practically lost my voice from yelling at it when it got something wrong. Sadly, I have yet to bring my self to finish it and watch Brotherhood. If Brotherhood isn't a lot better, the people in charge shall be feeling a wrench sticking out of their heads very soon.
The one thing I did like about the show was that you get to learn about side characters more (Nina, Sheska) but they got SOOOOOOO much wrong:

Let my fan girl rant commence
1) you are not supposed to know about the government conspiracy until MUCH later
2) Red water WTF!!!! The philosopher's stone is the only way to break the laws of alchemy and it DOES NOT flow in large amounts from the GROUND!!! Even the incomplete version of the stone is made from live people
3) almost any side story. though I guess that is unavoidable because they need filler
4) Ed is not supposed to be so serious. He is almost depressed 85% of the time
5) They make Maes Hughs less awesome (unforgivable)
6) Izumi is less bad *ss also Alex Armstrong is much more lovable, has a bigger part and is more "large ham" like
7) Kimbly is not in the story until much later and is more "mad gentleman" like
8) Yoki doesn't die and actually is helpful near the end
9) lust's entire back story (though I did think that was kind of neat)
10) Ed would NEVER even consider sacrificing human life even to get Al's body back
11) That is NOT how humunculi are made
12) Izumi"s child does not come back and thus doesn't have Ed's arm/leg
13) Envy started the Ishvalan war not "Sloth"
14) Don't even get me STARTED on whats wrong with the anime sloth, I could write an essay just on that topic
15) So many other mistakes

Maybe some how Brother hood is better but I don't know yet. I am still getting over how wrong the original anime was. I think my main problem was I had been following the manga for years before I saw the show and read it to the point of knowing even the exact movements of the characters from panel to panel and it is hard for me to accept anything different.

But any way: Which did you like better?

Which do you think is better?
I have heard that brotherhood is much better and sticks to the story better and I do plan on watching it

admin answers:

Watch Brotherhood. The first FMA was crap compared to it. Brotherhood sticks to the Manga's storyline a lot more. It was MUCH better than the first FMA anime. I haven't read all of the manga so I can't really say which I preferred, but I can say that you should definitely watch FMA Brotherhood.

John asks…

Why do i feel like my life a tv show after smoking and how long will i fell like this?

hello ladies and gentlemen i don`t normally talk like this but i just felt like b n funny because i really don`t feel rite after smoking i feel like i a anger problem anxiety issues and i just don`t feel the same. its like i get angry for some reason and some time living is a struggle because i have to strain myself from doing harm to myself. i be paranoid all the time i just ant help and i just want to know is it a way to stop it i have stop smoking and it didn't work and how long will i go Thur this

admin answers:

All you can do is try your best.

I'm trying to quit & I've found the

lozenges work for me.

Best Wishes.

Mars Mission. (Earth).

14th Year Psychology / Counselling Student.

4th Year Hypnotism Student.

32 Years Qualified Automotive Technician.

Thomas asks…

What Why do i feel like my life a tv show after smoking and how long will i fell like thould you like to ask?

hello ladies and gentlemen i don`t normally talk like this but i just felt like b n funny because i really don`t feel rite after smoking i feel like i a anger problem anxiety issues and i just don`t feel the same. its like i get angry for some reason and some time living is a struggle because i have to strain myself from doing harm to myself. i be paranoid all the time i just ant help and i just want to know is it a way to stop it i have stop smoking and it didn't work and how long will i go Thur this

admin answers:

Yeah, i got high last night with my friend and we thought our lives would be a good TV show (like Seinfeld). Like we were the main characters (Jerry and George) and when we have friends over to smoke pot with us they could be the like supporting characters (Elaine and Kramer).

It makes sense.
I'm pretty sure i get what you're saying.
You must have smoked weed.

Sharon asks…

Alex seems a gentleman and not using Katie to get popular?

I think it's lovely that Alex doesn't seem a jerk and doesn't seem to just want to use Katie to get popular even if nobody would know who he was without Katie. I hope he stays the gentleman he seems as she must be feeling awful that Peter is selling a story about how she wasn't his type after having two children with her and then left her. Peter just seemed to talk about his album on their reality TV show and then left her just before he released it, so I hope Alex stays the gentleman he seems. It would make a change to see people with real values of love and respect in the celeb culture.

admin answers:

Yes... Peters selling a nasty story about why she was never his type and why he dumped her... Yet its all love for him, no sorry feeling for katie. Alex is such a nice guy i hope they stay together, shes good for him, i liked peter i dont anymore.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment