Sunday, January 1, 2012

Questions About How To French Kiss For The First Time

David asks…

How to French kiss for the first time?

I'm goin to kiss my bf for the first time tomorrow(if were together)! I just want to know how to French kiss him (I know how,but I want to know for sure). Please be detailed!

admin answers:

First, don't be nervous just go with the flow. Close your eyes and pretend you're going to pop kiss then tell him you want to makeout, then open your mouth a little then put your tongue in his mouth then play with his tongue and get creative . He'll like it don't worry :) good luck girly.

Mary asks…

How to french kiss for the first time ?

Hey Guys x

Im 13 and i have had my first kiss but my boyfriend wants to french kiss and I DO TOO but i dont know how to could you please tell me what to do and give me tips ?

Thanks Guys x

admin answers:

Oh to be young again... I miss the days that I was worried about the first kiss.

Okay... First of all, practice on your pillow... That's what I did.... It sounds weird, but it will help you out... How you want to actually kiss is like two tongues massaging one another.. No poking or jabbing with your tongue, and no slobery mess... Make sure you're in control, you are moving slow, and gently putting your tongue in and out of his mouth. Stick with JUST the mouth... Dont move down to the chin or the nose by accident. It's gross and a turn-off.

You start off with closed mouth kisses, and gradually open your mouths, and insert your tongue. Hope this helps!

Charles asks…

How often to kiss my girlfriend? And whens the best time to French kiss her? (not for first time) :)?

do I need to kiss her every time I see her, or do I wait a little before doing it again sometimes? Thanks

admin answers:

Kiss her as often as you like. If she pulls away, then she clearly doesn't want to be kissed, that time.. If she kisses you, then she clearly does want to be kissed. In the beginning of a relationship, there is usually a great deal of kissing. It's difficult to kiss too much. Most of the time, you'll both enjoy it.

A kiss can make for a great greeting, but it should also just come naturally. I wouldn't over-think it.

As far as the best time to French kiss, I would talk to her about it. See what she thinks. If she's ready, then go ahead. Save French kisses, for more passionate kissing, not greetings. When you do French kiss, go easy on the tongue. Less is more. All you really need, is the tip of your tongue, anymore, and you may produce too much saliva, or feel like your choking her. It should be a sexy hint of a tongue, not a meal. You aren't feeding her. But I would just talk to her, and see if she's ready to try it. If she's never French kissed before, she may want to talk about it.

I wouldn't worry about waiting to kiss her. There isn't some rule, saying you have to wait. Just be relaxed, and romantic. If she looks cute, and you feel like kissing, then kiss her. She may go ahead and kiss you. You're assuming, that you'll be the one doing all the initiating. You won't. She'll initiate quite a few kisses too.

Follow your instincts. If you think it's a good time to kiss, then kiss, if you don't, then don't. I'm sure you'll do fine. If you mess-up, she'll let you know, and you can adjust your behavior. When in doubt, lean-in part way, and let her lean-in the rest of the way, or kiss her gently. It's pretty tough to mess-up a gentle kiss.

Best of luck in life and love. :-)

Mark asks…

How do you french kiss for the first time?

my boyfriend wants to french kiss me, but we are both newbies with the whole french kissing thing. please help. i need to know HOW to french kiss someone. and please dont say go with the flow. i need details on what exactly to do.. :/

admin answers:

French kiss by moving around your lips...

See more.. Http://www.wikihow.com/French-Kiss

Good luck!

William asks…

Boys and girls how do u feel if someone wants 2 give u a french kiss for the first time?

If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to kiss you for the first time how do u feel can?

admin answers:

Not as pumped as when your about to lose your virginity but more so than the first time you held hands with a girl

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment