Sunday, January 1, 2012

Questions About How To Activate Iphone 4s

Chris asks…

How do I activate an Iphone 4s?

I just ordered an iPhone 4s and it should come in the mail tomorrow but I don't know how to activate it. So how do I get it to be able to text and call and stuff?

admin answers:

You may have to activate the sim card but the instructions are usually included in the box. As for the phone itself, charge it then turn it on and it'll walk you through the activation process step by step

Charles asks…

How long does it take to activate an iPhone 4S?

My Dad hasn't given it to me yet since the day he bought it for me and claims he has to 'activate' it first. Shouldn't it take no longer than like...10 minutes to activate it?

admin answers:

Yeah ,it doenst take much time to activate

Linda asks…

How to activate new iPhone 4S's Sim Card?

I finally got the iPhone 4S, a huge update from my outdated iPhone 3G, but the SIM card on my iPhone 3G is still working and the iPhone 4S's isn't. I bought the iPhone from AT&T, not Apple. I don't know if I have to go to the AT&T store tomorrow, or what I have to do.
It says No Service

admin answers:

Call AT&T tell them what is going on.
They will either tell you to come in
or they will activate your phone for you.

Susan asks…

How do I activate my iPhone 4s?

I backed up my old iPhone with iTunes and gave my new iPhone all of my old iPhone's data. On the top left hand corner of my new iPhone, it says, "No service". How do I set it up to where I can make phone calls?

admin answers:

For AT&T, you'll need to logon to att.com/activations or call 866-8951099 and follow the instructions. No need to transfer sim card because they ship with a new one (assuming you ordered from AT&T)

Jenny asks…

how much would it cost to activate an iphone 4s at verizon?

i have a blackberry curve now. my uncle was showing me his iphone 4s the other day and i thought it was cool; thinking about getting it for christmas, the only problem is, i'm not available for an upgrade until next September. If i were to buy the phone off of apple.com, amazon, or ebay, how much would it cost to buy the phone and then take it to Verizon and get it activated so that's my phone? Thanks

admin answers:

Between 600 and 900$ depending on the store, town, promotions etc. If you have that much spare money and are ok with Apple introducing a new iPhone every year, then buy it and use it with fun. If not you can always wait and get a new model, ... But that would be really always.. So :) It's up to you.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment