Monday, January 2, 2012

Questions About How To Increase Testosterone With Food

James asks…

how to increase testosterone?

i would like to increase my testosterone, BUT not from pills i want to know if you can increase it with food or some sort of tea?

admin answers:

Increasing ur testostorone level will increase ur estrogen level so u may grow tiny balls and big ol man boobs

Ruth asks…

How can I increase my chances, and do foods help?

I read that women with high testoserone are more likely to get a son.
I read that i can increase my testosterone levels by eating certain foods and doing a lot of excersise. Does this mean that if i ea those foods and do taht excerise, im also increaseing my chance to get a son?
thank you

admin answers:

I googled this several years ago & this is all I could remember...

Different cultures have different ways of determining a baby's gender.

There's NEVER a 100% guarantee however they've done studies & have found that the chances of having a boy are better if

1, You clean yourself out before sex.
This is because there are two types of sperm (x sperm or girl producing) & (y sperm or boy producing).
Y-sperm is faster but shorter lived then x-sperm. Cleaning yourself out beforehand does increases the lifespan of y-sperm.

2, You have sex at the end of your cycle.
I don't remember the reason for this.

3, The both of you have been abstinent for two weeks.
If I recall correctly, this will increase the testosterone in both your bodies. This also give reason to the belief that girls are more fun to make.

Charles asks…

How can I improve my health when every food will cause some harm?

I've been told for many years that I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. More recently, I have been overweight as well and have high blood sugar. I just got back from my doc who wants to increase my medications and add a cholesterol med. He of course also said "exercise and adjust diet". I already exercise, and here is the problem- diet. I don't know what to do! If I follow a low-carb diet (which often includes meat and dairy), my cholesterol could go up. If I eat lots of fruit (which I love), my blood sugar will go up. If I break down and use something like Nutrisystem, my blood pressure will go up because of the sodium. I started eating Greek yogurt everyday because of all the supposed benefits, but my doc said to lay off dairy because it can raise testosterone levels (mine are already a bit high). I've been eating oatmeal with flaxseeds for the last week, which has great fiber but is high carb. I'm making an appointment with a nutritionist, but what can I do in the meantime? I'm really frustrated right now that everything I tried did absolutely nothing for my health. I also live in a town with no health food store, only Whole Foods which is waaaay to expensive for me, no healthy restaurants like you see in California or Florida. What can I try eating until I see the nutritionist to at least get a head start?
Toxic- as I said, I do exercise. I have been working out regularly since February, and because I also quit smoking two years ago I have been able to increase my aerobic workouts quite well. But it seems I've plateaued... when I work out now I just feel tired. But my doc said that's because my iron is low so hopefully that will be fixed quickly.
Chris B- I am not looking for an excuse. My whole point in asking this question and going to a nutritionist is to diet in the RIGHT way. I don't want some quick fix type thing, I want to learn about foods and what is best for me... what's good for one person isn't the best for another. I have made diet changes, which haven't been enough, so I need more. How is that an excuse?

admin answers:

Here's a good low carb replacement for oatmeal & only 1g net carb -

Ground flax seed (4 Tbsp) 1/4 cup water, artificial sweetener, mix in a raw egg - let sit 10 min. To absorb liquid, put some cream cheese in the middle & nuke 2 min for daily fiber needs.

Saturated fats in meat & dairy are extremely healthy. Fructose (found in fruit, sugar, honey, corn syrup) is not healthy.

There is no better way to bring the body to the state of optimal health than with a low carb way of eating. Low carb doesn't cause high blood pressure, high blood sugar or high cholesterol, it cures it. It is actually dangerous to take meds that lower these levels and do low carb at the same time because the levels will become dangerously low. Simple carbohydrates trigger insulin. High insulin levels unbalance other hormones. Through their direct effects on insulin and blood sugar, refined carbs, starches, sugars are the dietary cause of coronary heart disease & diabetes. They are likely dietary causes of cancer, Alzheimer's & other diseases.

The body does better with more saturated fat than less. Saturated fats are required to make many vitamins & minerals bioavailable so they can be incorporated into the body structure. Saturated fat is required for the body to function properly & to regenerate & heal.

7 Reasons to Eat More Saturated Fat

1) Improved cardiovascular risk factors

Saturated fat in the diet is the only means to reduce the levels of lipoprotein (a) — that correlates strongly with risk for heart disease. Eating saturated fats raises the level of HDL, the good cholesterol.

2) Stronger bones

50% of dietary fats should be saturated fats for calcium to be incorporated into the bone structure, according to expert in human health, Mary Enig, Ph.D.

3) Improved liver health

Studies show that saturated fat encourages the liver cells to dump fat content. Saturated fat has been shown to protect the liver from toxic insults & even to reverse the damage.

4) Healthy lungs

The fat content of lung surfactant is 100% saturated fatty acids. Replacement of these critical fats by other types of fat makes faulty surfactant & potentially causes collapse of the airspaces & respiratory distress.

5) Healthy brain

Your brain is mainly made of fat & cholesterol. Most of the fatty acids in the brain are actually saturated. The brain needs saturated fats to function optimally.

6) Proper nerve signaling & hormone production

Certain saturated fats, found in butter, lard, coconut oil, function directly as signaling messengers that influence the metabolism.

7) Strong immune system

Saturated fats found in butter & coconut oil play key roles in immune health. Loss of sufficient saturated fatty acids in the white blood cells hampers their ability to destroy viruses, bacteria, germs & fungi. We need them to keep the immune system vigilant against cancerous cells & infectious invaders.


Http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2009/06/06/saturated-fat/

http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller33.1.html


Lipids (made from fatty acids) make up 60–80% of the central nervous system & need to be constantly replenished. Deficiency makes the nervous system vulnerable to the fat soluble metals, such as metallic mercury constantly escaping as vapor evaporating from the amalgam fillings.

Http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/9steps.htm

The link between saturated fats & heart health was based on faulty science & has been disproven. Dietary fat, whether saturated or not, is not a cause of obesity, heart disease, or any other chronic disease of civilization. Through their direct effects on insulin & blood sugar, refined carbohydrates, starches and sugars are the dietary cause of coronary heart disease & diabetes.

Plaque build up in the arteries are more attributable to carb consumption than dietary fats, which seems to be the conclusion of the following study. Carb consumption raises triglycerides & VLDL (bad cholesterol). Fats raise the HDL (good cholesterol). High triglyceride levels & low HDL levels are an indicator of plaque, glycation - the precursors to a heart attack and heart disease.


Http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/after-eating-effects-carbohydrates-vs.html

Robert asks…

How do i boost healing, help with energy, and increase sexual function?

I am 32 and have noticed a slowing in my healing from cuts and scratches, a slight decline in sexual function, and am tired often. I have been checked for everything from cholesterol to stds and testosterone levels, but nothing is abnormal, so what i have been thinking is that it is just me getting older and not having the best diet.

What i would like to know is there anything i could do to boost these areas with good results. I would like to have a specific routine of vitamins that can eliminate or compensate for the constant changes in my life. I move often, cannot eat a regular diet due to available foods and time constraints, and cannot easily follow a straight routine.

I need to be able to retain the flexibility to change awake hours etc, and major lifestyle changes are not really possible, or wanted. Also any good ways of increasing the results of workouts would help. I have always been thin and find it hard to increases muscle mass. In fact I was in the army for 8 years and never gained weight. I was in great shape, and was very defined and toned, but never looked muscular, which is a new goal of mine.

Anything that can safely increase sleep quality, healing, sexual function, and muscle growth.

admin answers:

O.k...... So .... Do you smoke anything at all, drink alcohol, drink sodas or pop, eat processed sugary and junky dingding type foods?? If you do any of the above it's time to take stock and weed it out of your diet mate....... Processed man made, nutritionally void, toxicsludge useless, vitamin and mineral leaching, vitality and energy depleting, immune system depressing, wallet emptying, stress producing muck sugar .... Its the scurge of the earth imho........ Did you know that they even put processed sugar in tailor made cigarettes?? They also put lactose wheat and a variety of nasty filthy poisons ....... But yeah.... You prolly don't smoke ....... I just kicked the disgusting habit and my energy levels have skyrocketed ....... And my energy levels were already pretty fantastic cos i don't eat or drink anything processed and eat a truck load of green vegies... If you do nothing else... Eliminate processed sugar from your diet ........ Likely doing just that one thing will extend your lifespan by 30 years and put a gigantic bounce in your step mate......... Try to base your diet around green living and colorfull plant foods..... Salad vegies, leafy and green vegies, celery, all the different types of lettuces, bukchoy, broccolli, red green and yellow capsicum..... Juice them, eat them but get them into ya..... All full of living enzymes that every single cell in your body needs to function smoothly ........ Celery juice with fresh lemon juice is my fave.... I drink around 2 litres daily ........ Juicing affords the body the fabulous benefit of bypassing digestion and being absorbed directly into the bloodstream....... Less work for your system ........ Green vegies are rich in calcium, magnesium potassium, vitamin C, B2, fibre, water et al ........... Calcium magnesium and vitamin C are essential for healthy neural functioning, digestion, heart bone and tooth health ....... Magnesium is known as the antistress mineral ........ Drink green juices just for those two reasons if for no other..... Great fatigue busters and brilliant for clear thinking and stress reduction..... Good for improving elimination too ........ Calcium rich greens will improve your sleep patterns ......... Vitamin C is essential for wound healing, collagen production and protein synthesis .... Vitamin c rich greens will also bolster energy levels . .... Vitamin C boosts irons absorption rate..... Smoking, alcohol, sodas, pop, processed sugar will all trash vitamin C ....... They'll also trash calcium and magnesium ..... Cos they acidify the bloodstream prompting your body to attempt neutralisation by ripping the calcium and magnesium right out of your bones ....... Icky, achy boens, mood swings, fatigue and exhaustion, digestive issues, headaches and migraines, irritability and moodiness, insomnia ........ All symptoms of calcium and magnesium deficiency.

Eat better basically.

Drink more water and hydrate yourself properly... You'd be amazed at how being just a lil dehydrated can exhaust and fatigue you.

Fresh fresh low sugar fruits and green green plant food like salad green and leafy and green vegies will always be the best way to get your bounce and vitality back ...... Nothing in a pill, tablet, powder potion could ever possibly have the same therapeutic and nutritional benefits.... Make the effort cos it's worth it.

Ditch the processed sugar ....... Go oooooooooooon i dare ya.

Peace baby

Sandra asks…

Prison, harsher and shorter? What do you think?

All except murder and rape, I believe prison sentences can be greatly reduced and even be a greater deterrent than it is now.

Take out things like coffee (no nutritious value at all), and other non essential food items, nutraloaf being the main item provided. Take out all TVs (especially the flat screens, I kid you not they have them in some prisons), weights and exercise equipment (inmates use them as weapons, also it allows inmates to muscle up and take advantage of other inmates, also working out increases testosterone levels which causes more violent behavior).

The basic premise behind this is, a short time in hell vs a long time in a motel. This would save money in both aspects, less unnecessary non rehabilitative prison programming and less time in prison, the money can either be pocketed or placed into rehabilitation programs. Obviously I have not addressed what the actual balance between the two would be (how many years reduced?), but in regards to the general concept, do you agree with this?

admin answers:

I like this idea. Cheaper to house in general (less bennies) and of course less time.

The problem would be the ACLU lawyers (of course)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment