Monday, January 2, 2012

Questions About How To Dougie

Sandra asks…

How come boys can dougie better than girls?

Well a couple days ago I tried to dougie hardcore but when I tried it wasn't happening why is this?

admin answers:

You need to get into shape first. Learn to control your entire body, maybe do some aerobics or dancing, get into great shape then you can master conteol over your body's movements.

Linda asks…

What is the best video on youtube that teaches a person how to dougie?

I am 14 and i wanna learn how to dougie but all the videos i look am at youtube aren't informative.

admin answers:

Lol, I was just trying to find the same exact video you are now. I think there is one of The Rangers teaching how to dougie.

Susan asks…

How many people here are tired of seeing white people try to dougie ?

I have had white kids come up to me In my school and have said can you teach me how to dougie.

admin answers:

Ew - now get more white talking and acting like blacks

Sandy asks…

Can someone help me learn how to do the dance the dougie?

I need step by step directions on how to do the Dougie and any improv that will go along with it. Thanks!

admin answers:

Go on youtube.

Lizzie asks…

Did you see Dougie Donnelly make a pillock of himself last night?

After the game and back in the studio the panel were saying how well Steven Whittaker had played and how he could have been Man of the Match. When the die hard Clyde Supporter, yes Clyde,lol, I know, pipes up with Barry Fergusson could have been man of the match. For what for using his hand to put the light blue Cowdenbeath into the final. Get real Dougie!
Aye welll you wopuldn`t have seen it, you didn`t even know it was on.

admin answers:

Good on you cardinal ..watching the teddy bears.it sure beats watching the mankies.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment